"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Saturday, October 22, 2005
Finally got wired with DSL. I also had MTG Online installed and sponsored. I wanted both for so long that now that I have them, I don't know what to do with all the bandwidth. S'pose downloads is top of the list, but other than that, what am I to do with unlimited link up?

If I was still hooked on Ragnarok there would've been no problem. MTGO's more expensive and requires a credit card, which I don't have. I guess I'll just look for public webcasts or something.

Why am I blabbing about this, I don't know. Seems I just thought this would be more fun that it really is.

Sometimes wanting is better than having.
-plagiarized from somewhere


I might be able to prove it when I buy my long-wished-for-but-always-setbacked digital camera.