"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Although she has about zero chance of winning it, I'm still rooting for cute, modest and fun lovin' Suzie. It'll probably be a showdown between Mig and Marty coz JD's just too cocky and laidback.


I've only watched a few episodes but this Wonderfalls is funny. Love how she moves her lips when she talks. I don't really know about the premise (inanimate animal figures talk to her) but it seems to work.


Yeah it's Dawson's Creek all over, albeit with slightly different characters and setting. Teenage drama seems to thrive on the irresistibility of its female leads and One Tree Hill doesn't disappoint. Refer to Katie Holmes. Anyway, American high school's just so different from ours. They so hot and we just kids. And there's just too many issues and stuff going on. But that's coming from a wallflower.


I watch too much TV. It drains out any spark of originality or flicker of an idea in me. I hate being zombified but I enjoy the shows. Yes the girls provide ample motivation. Pretty pictures and cool stories are all good. It's just that they're incapable of stirring the imagination, except inwardly.

Labels:

 
pinned at 03:07 |


1 Comments:


At 9:58 PM, Blogger Andalusia

ay sus. kaya share ko to sayo, para makapagtayo na tayo ng kulto, hehe:

http://www.llewellynjournal.com/article/816

kaya kahit scatterbrained pa rin ako na kumukuti-kutitap eh this helps keep me sane. tara tara!