"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Friday, December 24, 2004
A night of Red Horse-induced merriment. The guys from training went to this bar to drink, a bottle or two toasted for the group and Christmas.

While the night went on fine, the few from Bulacan decided to go home early. The few being more than half of us. Aiza-slash-Lady-Lee-slash-Chucky had ordered several rounds more of drinks that we had yet to finish. So some of us stayed. With the pending bill of 2400. Later, three of them just vanished. I learned not to stay with the bill. We had to cough up 500 more between the three of us left.

I made up for that by letting loose the groove machine. Me, the party wallflower. With the alcohol swirling happily in my veins I had no trouble not minding what I looked like when I did what I thought to be 'dancing'.