"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Sunday, November 14, 2004
Happy birthday to me! Yey! I'm older by a year! Imagine, just a few hours ago I was 17..

I forgot to make a wish when I blew my candle. How bout you make a wish for me? Post a comment below. Best one gets a freebie!

Incidentally, my house seems to be perfect for parties because I'm alone here. I've been booked by one of my AMA friends for a Christmas party next month. Hmm. Next time I'll charge a fee. Hehe. Hey I can make money from this. 275 for 8 hours? Beats the leading brand! Ebon would approve.
 
pinned at 04:38 |


2 Comments:


At 4:20 AM, Blogger Andalusia

haha, panalo rin naman kse kandila mo eh. kahit mga ispiritong ligaw matatawag mo once you make a wish or so! :P

hmmm, pano next month? I might throw a party din. punta kayo ni mama feyt. sarap ng carbonara nya ha! :) sya rin kaya paglutuin ko? hehe jowks. sayang di namin naubos este natikman yung crema de fruta before we got to leave.

wish ko por yu? uhm, magtagal kayo ni feyt! :D yehey!

 

At 2:00 PM, Blogger sonicmute

wish? sana magkaroon ka ng magandang digital camera na minsan ay papahiram mo sa kaibigan mong si aj. saka syempre manalo sa mga tournament