"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Monday, October 25, 2004


Hey, the old busmates. Don't they all look so innocent? Five years do take a lot away from us. Robs us of our sweet looks (yes I had that once too), then throws problems, problems and more problems in exchange.

Five years ago, did you expect/dream/dread that you'd end up the way you are now?

Not that it matters. Anyway, I unearthed the picture because they're another group of friends whose company I miss. Living alone has definitely gotten to me. As a sidenote, the pic frames two crushes I had back then, and consequently reminded me of the clueless dork I had been, botching those few chances to maybe spark something.

Happy birthday again to Lotus, and thanks for the food. Hehe. Let's go to Mark's next week. Hehe.
 
pinned at 01:09 |


2 Comments:


At 5:23 PM, Blogger Andalusia

si Lotus ba yung marunong mag-karate na naging kras ni Alan nung greyd six? ehehehe. sino sya dyan? yiheehee all the way home.

 

At 11:43 PM, Blogger d\k

yep sya yun. binugbug pa ata sya nun e. hehe. pero mabait yan si lotus