"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Wednesday, November 17, 2004
This may soon appear on our long-awaited-and-due yearbook:

They told me I was suplado. Mostly because I don't greet everybody I know when I pass them by. I just thought we all see each other everyday, and meet each other in corridors multiple times. Also, I am fairly shy. Especially around the alien species known as girls. I was deemed insensitive, but only because I am just clueless when it came to subtle signals, as most of us immature boys were. I was smart enough, then, though I hated schoolwork. So when I realized that I would graduate even without doing my thesis in Literature in 4th year, I didn't, and received an outstanding grade of 66, which I hope surpasses any previous or future records. I dabbled in everything from math, sports, plays, to church choir and brass band, yet I never excelled in any. I try to be funny, and generally amiable. I was never popular, nor infamous, and I wish I could've made more friends. I had a lot of regrets, over missed opportunities and stupid mistakes, and I wish I could find some way to make up for all of them.