"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
In about thirty minutes it's December again. We will all be looking forward to a merry day come the 25th. There will be gifts to give, family to visit and friends to greet. I am down to 200 pesos in my wallet, and I doubt I could afford to buy presents. My mom and my two brothers are in foreign soil, and will not be touching down on ours till next year. Friends I could greet though. Merry Christmas!

It is incredibly desolate to live alone in a big house. Rain pours outside, the cold breeze seeps inside and I huddle my blanket close around my shoulders, to make me sweat and drive the fever away. It is cold. With mom not coming home for Christmas for the first time in about 15 years it is cold indeed. Drama ko.

Huhuhu.

Aw c'mon, Chewie. Don't cry.

Huhu- (singhot). Ehem.

Next week I'll be off training for this generation's most popular job, the call center agent. I could afford luxurious dates by then, after a few payslips. I wonder if I could endure it though, I get bored easily with routine. I've decided to write daily about what went on for every day of the training. My friend who was there before told me it was just like school. I worry a bit, but then I do have the monthly salary to motivate me to diligence.

The interminable rain has finally stopped. My fever is gone and I could stay up late to surf once more. Oh, but only 47 new messages? Nobody really missed me..
 
pinned at 23:27 |


1 Comments:


At 2:53 AM, Blogger Andalusia

hehe sige sa Pasko dyan tayo mag-parteh! :D

basta you've been sweet & I'm sure Faith will understand. as long as super taos-puso naman yung offering mo, nothing can beat that!

here's to more luxurious dates in the future — good luck with work!