"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Friday, September 09, 2005
The songs sounded good the first few weeks but now it's just retarded. The immense popularity and airtime really can degrade; repetitions always make a bore of anything. Nakakarindi. They're doing good for OPM though.

Anyone notice Cueshe's got a Vinci? (the back-up vocals from Parokya that the band doesn't need) Think about it / Cause we only have one shot at destiny. I'm so mushy I used that line.

I've been told I look like Hale's bassist. I gave them a good whack. To biiii is all I gotta biiii. The hell does that mean. And shouldn't it be the night you said goodnight.

Orange and Lemons is one groovy band. Umuwi ka na beybeh. They even sound real good live. Di nah ako sanay nang wala kah.

Spongecola's Gemini could've used better mixing. Sounds like a bad audition piece.
But what do I know, it's still catchy. Let me know if I'm doing this right, let me know if my grip's too tight.. First time?

Labels:

 
pinned at 20:57 |


2 Comments:


At 4:06 AM, Blogger Andalusia

mas malupet yung classic na Crazy For You rendition ng Spongecola. sarap pasabugin radyo palagi.

pasalamat ka na lang you're not tuned in to Yes! FM or Love Radio! *cringe*

 

At 5:22 AM, Blogger d\k

Sempre NU lang. pampatulog baga. pero trip ko na rin disco music ala Bonny Bailey - Ever After.

parteeeehh!