"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Too bad Galera didn't happen. The ogling opportunities.. Tsk. I spent the entire summer without going once for a swim. Except in mahjong.

Love that game. Except it hates me. It's too luck-dependent when I'm all skill. I win some but the other guys win more so I always leave for home with lighter pockets.

Damn rain doesn't let up. Everything's damp and the ants all crawl inside the house.

This is a great time for inuman. Couple of tagays and I'm all warm and fuzzy. And bouncy too. Ever seen a Black Chinese American Indian?

Heard this from the tv couple of minutes ago: 'I'm gonna do everything and take risks coz it's better to live a life full of mistakes than a life full of regrets.' Or something similar.

This series Lost is just cool. Has a movie feel to it. Great scenario. Katie's hot. Jack the gay doctor. I just hope they don't spoil the mystery with soap drama or prolong it so much that it gets diluted.

Lost in Translation. What a great last scene. Love films like these for those wrenching poignant moments.

Nationals is next week. I go to Japan if I finish fourth or better. I'll treat you all with the sights when I come back with the pictures.

OPM sounds great again. Where are the concerts?

There's a new D&D movie coming. It better be epic compared to the first crap. But it looks a lot like an LOTR follow-up.

This impeachment issue is taking way too long. Off with the head! Noone's ever gonna satisfy the Pinoy.

Labels: