"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Thursday, April 21, 2005
Who does God punish more, the unbeliever or the blasphemer? Given the unbeliever isn't ignorant or mentally ill, but has rejected His existence outright. I haven't read Inferno so I have no idea on which circle of Hell He puts the two. Seems the former should be off easier, but the latter at least acknowledges Him, so it should count for something.

Capitalizing those H's doesn't mean I've my faith back, but I only wanted to show respect to those of you who have theirs.

This new pope has got me wondering again about those Vatican secrets. Is he now priviledged to know the truth about how Christianity came to be? Just how much divine inspiration was there? And imagine if what we believe/know about God was completely wrong, how would He feel? (Provided He exists, of course.)

Labels: