"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Monday, October 10, 2005
Octoberfest! I hate the ferrous taste of beer and my alcohol tolerance is low but I was able to hang on last weekend when the guys hung out here and drank a lot and sang on the videoke a lot more. Saya. They made a mess but were only able to leave near morning and had to wade the flooded street a couple of blocks away as punishment. Looking forward to the fiesta in Imus this coming Wednesday, a friend invited us and promised a boatload of food and booze. Think I'll bring a camera along and snap souvenirs of intoxicated silliness.

My birthday's a month away and friends are throwing "Painom ka sa bertdey mo a" my way. I'm actually dissuaded from spending for that day. Last year I really had no plans but certain people changed my mind and I was a couple thousand bux poorer the day after. No beer, semi-lots of food, hope they had fun. Hate the after-party cleaning up.

Labels:

 
pinned at 01:24 |


2 Comments:


At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

At 6:29 AM, Blogger Andalusia

but we did have fun! :D thanks ulet ha. pero ayoko na dun sa kasama ko dati. thinking about it makes me miss Candy more. :( :( :(