"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Friday, September 30, 2005
My brother moved in a week ago. Trouble with the wife. Seems they're about to split up for good. Pity, just 26, and already two unsuccessful marriages.

Hate the intrusion in My Space. In a home that used to house seven, it's strange that it feels cramped, elbowing included. I've been too used to being sole domain master/inhabitor. Like a male brown bear in his cave. Or a hotdog in a bun.

And his being much messier than me is icing. Dalawang burara at walang tagalinis. Ang gulo lalo. Pity the house.

One bear is three too many

Labels:

 
pinned at 11:56 |


3 Comments:


At 1:00 PM, Blogger d\k

wtf anu to. la pang 5 mins after mapublish tong post me comment na. me spammer pala dito

 

At 6:06 PM, Blogger sonicmute

gawin mo nalang sa options "do not allow anonymous comments"

isipin mo nlang na bka mas lumiit ang tyansa na nakawan kayo

 

At 11:12 AM, Blogger Andalusia

o kaya i-activate mo na rin yung anti-spamming feature... basta meron dyan.

hehe nasisikipan din ako sa bahay pag nagdadagsaan bigla mga taong I've grown up with, labo.