"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Friday, September 16, 2005
T*****a binaha na naman kame! Lintek na ulan yan o.

Ehem. It's just easier to curse in Tagalog.

But I'm cool all day. I had my mp3's to shout along with while I cleaned.

The flood was gone when I woke up. It just left morning greetings of mud and soot and shit and whatelse all over the floor. Good thing my aunt answered my distress call and we got most of the muck out by evening.

She reckoned that until we've gotten the house raised (to the tune of several hundred thousand shingalingz) a few feet, this yearly bogging will continue. Obviously, I thought. Of course, mom can't afford that yet, and we'll just hafta cross fingers that the water level remain low when it happens again.

Funny last night before sleeping I was trying to write a poem about the loud rain crashing on the roof. And then I remember having dreamt about swimming or otherwise lots of water when I woke. Aj andun si Diego Carballo, ahahay.


Casualties: The Mirrodin trash cards are about to become petrified wood, drying outside. Frown. My PS2 was drowned. Frown two times. Along with several CDs. Frown frown frown.

Survivors: PC was untouched. Yay! All other MTG cards are dry. Double yay! FHM collection still intact. Yay3x!

images pilfered from magicthegathering.com. hope they won't mind.

Labels: