"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Saturday, March 16, 2002
it was like walking in and taking a seat in grandma's shoe house, straight out of a nursery ryhme. the jeep only had first-graders for its passengers, a dozen or so, little kids gaping and giggling in their uniforms. i thought i must've got in a school bus by accident. it's not everyday that happens. gidha!
then they did something puzzling. the kids at front had a running game, something about the number of passengers, coz they were counting up everybody else, and them, finger-pointing included. then one of the kids was looking at me and when i met his gaze he quickly leaned onto the one across him and that kid chuckled, after looking at me too. i couldn't understand what was funny bout me, but i wasn't off to scaring kids that morning so watdahell, i le'em be.
later when i got down and in another jeep that'll take me to school, by chance i glanced down at the notebook on my lap, and found my answer. i hastily zipped up my pants.