"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Friday, March 08, 2002
the Others take me, but i think im losing my tenuous hold on my sanity. my 24/7 mental radio speaker's blasting away with full force, and my ears are ringing. today's Hit: its P.O.D. with Youth of the Nation...
who knew that this day wasn't like the rest
instead of taking a test
i took two to the chest

my paranoia's grabbin me, it seems every turn i take i'll be met with some accident of some sort. a ballpen sticking through my throat, the floor hurling at my face straight from a 3-story fall, or the booming honk of an oncoming 12-wheeler truck about 12 inches to my left. i feel i'll be dying soon, and it'll be a surprise, my thoughts running like..
last day of the rest of my life
i wish i would've known
coz i didn't kiss my momma g'bye