"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Monday, March 27, 2006
Music video-holic for: Up Dharma Down's Pag-agos, She Wants Revenge's Tear You Apart, Orange and Lemons' Lihim, Urbandub's First of Summer, Sandwich's Sugod, Black Eyed Peas' Pump It!

That Pag-agos video's great. Uy sakto it's on right now, astig. Haven't gotten tired of it. That moment when she finds herself alone in the middle of a once-traffic-infested street, and then comes face to face with herself, cool. Eerie contemplation. I love the way she turns her head. Cute twins are the bomb. May and Choy!

Have you seen that short segment of Orange and Lemons' As Seen On TV? Haha looks kinda real.

Everytime you turn the TV on, can't you feel it sapping your brain?

Pick to win PBB: Rustom, but he's out (sister na sya ahahay) so Keanna!
Pick to win American Idol: Chris.

---

I've realized I'm embarrassed of myself. I reflected, but I wasn't able to come up with something I'm proud of. How stupid is that?

---

For comments go this way.
For complaints go that way.
Ayt!

Labels: , ,