"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Friday, August 01, 2003
i was making up the editorial exam for the school paper, and i included this just for fun. it was question number 4: list down the top ten things you would like to have done before you die.

i thought i'd try and answer it myself.

Top Ten Things I Must Do Before I Die
  • 10. Find love and marry. So someone can cook me breakfast every morning.
  • 9. Get loads of money. I thought I might have need for some.
  • 8. Be the Magic World Champion. I can do it!
  • 7. Travel to Jupiter. Then if I can still afford it, to Saturn. There should be some interesting sights to see there.
  • 6. Find Santa Claus. To ask if I could apply for the job. I've always wanted to be jolly.
  • 5. Topple Microsoft/Intel with my own software and hardware company. I'd name them Softd\k and Hardd\k, respectively.
  • 4. Get telepathic abilities. To rule the world.
  • 3. Wish for world peace. One unselfish act shouldn't tarnish my reputation too much.
  • 2. Summon the devil and bargain my soul for eternal youth. Or I could be Spawn. Or Hellboy. Hellboy rocks.
  • 1. Bribe St. Peter to let me sneak in into heaven. Hey, if you're as saintly as I am, you'd be trying to secure your own ticket, too. I get cranky in hot places.
so there. mail me your own list!

SONG: The White Stripes - The Hardest Button to Button