"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> hole in the wall
Monday, July 14, 2003
i've decided to share some images i took of my past.. er.. shall we say, flings? ah well, i apologize for my probable lack of taste, but it can't be helped when my charms seem to have captivated a thoroughly helpless girl. i usually try and lie low when in near proximity of women, so that they don't get accidently snared, but i guess at times i kinda slip.

notice that there are only a few (i have been considerate), and that they are only links. i didn't want to mess up my page in your eyes in case you find them, um, unattractive. i only mean to show my previous boring so-called love-life for you to better understand any other mewlings i might have concerning such icky, fickle terms like "romance," or "girlfriend," or, ugh, "soulmate."

on to it then!

Lolit: we were neighbors once. she used to come over and we'd play housey-housey for hours. here's one of our later games, where she got a bit carried away. "i couldn't hold myself back anymore!", she later apologized.

Hilda: met her on a trip to hidden valley in laguna. she insisted on hanging around, and as she was probably the most decent looking girl from a throng of mediocre ones lined up to get a chance at me, i said yes. notice my backside on the pic, as it hadn't been fully developed yet then.

Emelita: she's quite maarte in some ways, though that's probably just from her wealthy background. at one point she offered eloping and a dowry, but i adamantly refused.

Chichay: she was referred to me by a friend, asking if i could teach her basic tagalog, as i could speak better english than most of her other friends. well, i taught her more than language lessons, ifuknowhatimean.

Alice: i tutored her then in calculus, so we spent a lot of late nights in her dorm studying. she wasn't at all bright, but i endured it. i think i wasn't much help to her at all, coz after the first couple of weeks she was turning all her attention to me, and abandoned studying altogether.

Kuring (Criselda): she was cute for a while but then the steady stream of letters and love notes got tiring and annoying. so i dumped her. a week later she sent me this pic to make me jealous enough to come back to her. sorry, Kring, that doesn't work with me.

Cindy: you can tell from her pic that she was by far the most interesting gal i've yet met. yes, it was fun times with her. all the haunting sprees we went on together were a blast, and just the thrill of being near her was so exhilirating, it gets me worked up for some serious gymnastics. we even caught some on live video. anyway, i had to end it coz i started to notice that she got loonier everyday, talking to me of experiments, and deadhead prejudice and world domination etc. so i threw her into a dried up well and put the lid on. i hear lately that she's been up and about, though.

well, that concludes this little graphic foray into my lonesome, tragic-filled past. you should be able to understand why i am less quixotic in my escapades these days, less adventurous. i've do-- hey, who's that little girl-- ahkk!